Solutions: More Speed, More Places
Planning and deploying networks to increase density and throughput per user requires continual network upgrades and expansion. Site by site mobile operators are advancing the speed and performance of their network to build the LTE network of the future. Fastback’s wireless backhaul solution is purpose built for the backhaul needs of any LTE site regardless of size, type or location, supporting LTE service requirements today and future proofing for the continual evolution of the long-term evolution network. The IBR is equally suitable for:
- Macro cell backhaul upgrades to existing sites
- Macro cell fill-in sites with precision location
- Small cell sites for emerging large scale deployments
- Commercial services for wireless virtual fiber
- Private networks for high capacity connectivity
From macro cell upgrades in LOS and nLOS conditions, to new connectivity across fully obstructed NLOS environments, the IBR is powering a rapidly growing number of Tier 1 mobile network sites with five 9's availability.